What is PCI DSS?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a security standard adopted by many companies and organizations that gather, store and use customers’ payment card data for purchases of services and products. This standard is multifaceted as it includes requirements for security management, policies and procedures, network architecture, software design, and other critical protective measures. Companies must adhere to this standard in an effort to prevent unauthorized use of data, negligent data storage methods, and cyber threats in their payment account data management systems. Companies that do not meet the PCI DSS requirements are at risk of losing payment card data, or having the information stolen during a data breach.
How does I.S. Partners, LLC help organizations comply with PCI DSS standards?
Our team of Qualified Security Assessors (QSA’s), certified by the PCI Security Standards Council, will determine if your data storage and security management systems meet PCI DSS standards. We will evaluate your organizational policies, system management, software designs and network architecture to ensure that there are effective security measures in place to protect cardholder data. We will determine if your company qualifies for certain Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs), or if you may need to have a quarterly vulnerability scan.
Our PCI compliance services include:
- PCI data security standard assessment services — assesses an organization’s security against PCI DSS controls and suggests gap remediation strategies.
- PCI data security standard remediation services — provides feedback on remediation actions targeted to close identified compliance gaps.
- PCI report on compliance (ROC) — provides an independent validation of PCI DSS compliance and a ROC that can be submitted to an acquirer or one of the card associations (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB).
- PCI report on compliance (SAQ) — provides SAQ assistance, featuring a wide range of reporting options.
- PCI-compliant external network security scanning — fulfills the DSS vulnerability scanning requirement and requires a QSA and ASV.
- PCI-compliant penetration testing — determines if possible vulnerabilities in Internet-facing applications and systems jeopardize cardholder data security.
Why is I.S. Partners Your Right Choice?
- As one of the few QSA firms and we offer unparalleled experience across the PCI compliance regime.
- With the use of IS Partners’ portal, we efficiently deliver PCI services that minimize disruption, miscommunication and the risk of schedule delays and budget overruns.
- As a leader in Security Compliance IS Partners leverages off of existing audits (eg. SSAE18 SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, HiTrust, NIST. Etc…) to provide cost savings.
- Customers receive a tailored compliance solution built on a comprehensive portfolio of Compliance services.
- IS Partners not only provides Security Experts, but also provides CPAs and Business Risk Experts to ensure our services and approach optimize the return on your compliance investment by providing outcomes that support broader corporate security and risk management goals.