Why Choose I.S. Partners?
The difference is in our approach. Using a “combined control” model, we guide our efforts toward providing rational, cost-effective implementations that will function efficiently in the real world by leveraging our technical expertise to achieve a clean audit, educating as needed, and communicating clear results, recommendations and opinions with our clients. ISP works with intention, insight and initiative, creating innovative solutions to today’s most complex business and technical issues.
- Encompass a blend of business risk expertise, dedicated IT resources and security experts resulting in a more comprehensive compliance solution tailored to your needs
- Present an experienced and highly certified security team, including AWS cloud credentials
- Maintain long-standing relationships and reference-able clients among some of the leading names across various industries.
- Issue official certification seals upon completion of SOC services to boost client’s marketability.
- Guide the process from start to finish with quality customer service from expert staff for overall anxiety-free experience.
- Utilize an interactive client portal for timely sharing of files and data, offering greater transparency and convenience during and beyond the auditing and reporting phases.
This expertise is validated by each project team member’s certifications and achievements:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- Certified Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Certified Common Security Framework Practitioner (HITRUST CCSFP)
An auditing firm’s value is measured in tangible and lasting results. With a consistent track record for delivering real results in a world of real challenges, I.S. Partners, LLC is a CPA firm specializing in SOC, PCI DSS and HITRUST examinations using a streamlined audit solution model. From start to finish, we communicate clearly, educate as needed, and unite all critical expertise to help clients achieve clean audit opinions. We provide the optimum quality and client experience for organizations of every size and complexity through a unique technology-driven process that offers a customer-focused suite of risk and compliance audit and assessment services designed to help businesses meet specific goals. To further meet the evolving market needs, AWA International Group was established as a division of I.S. Partners, LLC and is entirely devoted to offering specialized information security services by dedicated IT resources and remains one of the few Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) firms certified by the PCI Council.
Meet Our Executive Leadership Team
During his 25-year career, David has successfully delivered assurance, business advisory and investigative services to the financial institutions industry, primarily commercial banks and insurance companies. Additionally, he possesses solid competencies in risk-based auditing and internal control evaluation, and has generated significant cost savings for clients engaged in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. He has held senior positions in both public accounting and private industry.
- Read More
Prior to joining IS Partners, LLC, David managed forensic investigations at a nationally-recognized accounting firm and provided fraud detection, forensic investigation and litigation support services for the FDIC.David graduated from Temple University in Philadelphia, PA.
T. Anthony Jones
Anthony has over 20 years of experience and has worked with a variety of industries, including insurance companies, financial services, manufacturing, not-for-profit organizations, and service companies. Anthony has extensive knowledge in IT consulting; he is also a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor designation holder with expert ability to accurately determine needs, understand risk tolerances, offer alternatives to current situations, develop action plans and cultivate longstanding client relationships.
- Read More Anthony’s area of expertise consists of Cyber Security and Cyber Risk Management, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security, Privacy Management (Privacy Shield and GDPR), SOC for Service Organizations (SOC 1 and 2), and Sarbanes Oxley Compliance across various industries.Prior to joining IS Partners, LLC Anthony spent 12 years with PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) as a Senior Manager in Business Risk Solution (BRS) Practice advising Fortune 100 financial services, manufacturing, Insurance and utility companies. Anthony was the Leader of the Eastern Region for the SOC for Service Organizations (SOC 1 and SOC2) Practice.
Anthony has a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Financial Management from Saint Joseph’s University. Anthony graduated SJU Haub School of Business, MBA Concentration in Information Systems, Summa Cum Laude.
John has over 22 years of experience working in the manufacturing, distribution, not-for-profit, governmental, insurance, public utilities and service industries. John has expertise in various aspects of the accounting, auditing and consulting disciplines. He has directed a full range of value-added services and has consulted to Senior Executives in middle market and Fortune 500 companies. His experience includes Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, SSAE 16 (SOC 1) audits, outsourcing and contract services, financial management, accounting and strategic planning, due diligence, business restructuring / re-engineering, process improvement and risk assessment.
- Read More Prior to establishing IS Partners LLC, John worked at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, LLC in their business advisory and assurance practice in Philadelphia, PA.John graduated from LaSalle University in Philadelphia, PA.
Bernard has over 15 years of experience working in the Healthcare, Insurance, Banking and Telecommunications industries. Berard has expertise in MAR, HIPAA and Sarbanes Oxley Compliance, IT Security and Privacy Management, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Health Care Insurance, Banking and Financial Services and Department of Insurance.
- Read More Bernard has conducted a variety of Information Technology (IT) audits ranging from IT general controls reviews for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Model Audit Rule (MAR), SSAE 16 evaluations, Soc 2 and SOC 3 audits, IT security assessments, and IT operation reviews, CISO placement.Prior to joining IS Partners, LLC, Bernard was employed with KPMG and PWC as an Information Technology Advisory Services Auditor, where he worked on internal and external audit engagements in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, SAS 70 reviews, and system-based application control reviews. In addition to those reviews, Bernard was part of a security team at KPMG where he participated in security assessments including vulnerability assessments as well penetration studies.
Bernard graduated from Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. He received his MBA from the University of Phoenix in Arizona. Bernard has a CISSP certification from Villanova University in Philadelphia, and is a member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Membership and Recognition
Clients should feel confident when choosing their advisors and auditors. I.S. Partners, LLC is a globally recognized CPA firm that provides SOC Audits, Internal Audits and Compliance and IT Assurance services across various market segments nationwide. Our audit teams are comprised of subject matter experts with who bring decades of audit experience from several of the ‘Big 4’ firms. Given our high-level expertise and professional affiliations, ISP has earned the trust of many industry leaders.