As part of your business operations, your organization may collect, store, transmit, or process sensitive information gathered from your customers. As a result, you will need to establish a set of security controls and objectives based on specific operations to handle risk management of this information. Your organization may voluntarily adopt ISO 27001 standards into your policies and procedures to keep this information secure.
Our ISO 27001 Risk Assessment Services
I.S. Partners, LLC can perform an ISO 27001 Risk Assessment that provides a clear understanding of the gaps between your company’s current information security policies and systems management processes and the controls related to the ISO 27001 framework. We will also develop a phased roadmap empowering your company to close those gaps. We will examine targeted objectives of your ISMS to see if your controls align with established ISO 27001 standards.
An ISO 27001 Risk Assessment includes:
- Project planning to ensure that expectations, timelines and deliverables are appropriately managed
- Interviews with process owners to determine the company’s current IT environment and information security management and system administration processes
- Analysis of the results, and preparation of a detailed technical summary and risk matrix
- Issuance of a security assessment report to company management
Advantages of an ISO 27001 Risk Assessment
ISO 27001 certification provides reassurance to customers and other stakeholders that an organization takes information security seriously and is committed to protecting their data. This can give organizations a competitive advantage, and help them to win business.
- Enhanced Reputation – Those who understand the basis of ISO 27001 standards know that they exist as a result of recognized best practices. Your company’s adherence to these standards shows your commitment to following such practices within your organization.
- Improved Business Performance – The ISO standards themselves are constantly being updated, thus allowing for the continuous improvement of your internal processes as you work to stay current with new standards.
- Commercial Recognition – Many potential customers now understand the significance of maintaining a rigorous and universally accepted security standard. Thus, if you can demonstrate that your company adheres to this standard, you may have an advantage over your competitors who don’t.
How Our Team Supports ISO Compliance
Our firm believes that compliance is done best when it’s an ongoing process. Monitoring and improving compliance efforts over time delivers the highest level of security with the lowest level of stress and time from your team. Continuous monitoring of the compliance status of company assets eliminates the repetitive manual work of compliance, as well as the rush to get documentation in order before the certification expiry date.
I.S. Partner auditors are knowledgeable about ISO standards, as well as a wide range of organizational structures and industries. They guide organizations through the phases of ISO 27001 certification, including gap analyses, ISMS documentation, training, and audits.
Plus, they work with clients to streamline the process of collecting evidence, third-party risk assessments, and security training for employees. With dedicated support and clear reporting, your organization will gain greater visibility of its security posture and more control over compliance.