Cloud Environment Security Assessments
Cloud security includes the technologies, controls, processes, and policies which together protect your cloud-based systems, data, and infrastructure. This type of security is a shared responsibility between your organization and its cloud service provider.
Why Your Organization Needs A Cloud Security Strategy
Organizations using cloud technology need to implement a cloud security strategy to protect their data, safeguard their customer’s privacy, and ensure regulatory compliance. The strategy is designed to protect your organization from the potential reputational, financial, and legal damages caused by a data breach or loss.
In simple terms, each CSP customer is responsible for securing its cloud environment. As a company utilizing cloud services, your organization is entirely responsible for activating the tools and services to properly monitor and secure your environment. Your organization is also charged with implementing AWS Well Architected Framework (for AWS environments) or the Azure Best Practices for Microsoft Azure environments.
Cloud Security Requirements & Philosophy
Whether starting from scratch with cloud migration or assessing your current cloud systems, let us ensure that your cloud is protected. The AWA cloud architecture philosophy is built on five key points: operational excellence, security, reliability, performance, and cost-effectiveness.
The AWA Cloud Security Assessments includes:
- Identifying cloud security risks,
- Carrying out a cloud security audit to document current controls and gauge the strengths and vulnerabilities of current systems,
- Analyzing gaps in current capabilities that might weaken cloud security, then advising solutions to address them.
- Measuring security maturity by benchmarking current controls and practices against industry best practices and standards.
- Assessing the effectiveness of current cloud security policies and how they fit with the set business goals.
- Generating reports on compliance with the CIS Framework, AWS Well Architected Framework, and Microsoft Azure Best Practices.
Reliable Cloud Security With AWA
The AWA International Group, a division of I.S. Partners, knows that cloud environment security is important for your growing organization today and needs to be ready for the demands of tomorrow. Contact the AWA group for more information.