Ensuring Data Security and Compliance
Businesses worldwide are adopting cloud-based technologies at lighting speed because of the flexibility, scalability, and cost-effective nature of the cloud. As cloud security becomes more important for your growing organization, cloud computing environment security is essential.
The challenges of securing cloud services are often different than traditional on-premise systems. Organizations using cloud technology need to implement a dedicated security strategy to protect their data, safeguard their customer’s privacy, and ensure regulatory compliance. This is because, ultimately, each CSP customer is responsible for the data in a cloud environment.
Cloud Environment Security Services
We provide comprehensive guidance to enhancing cloud security and ensuring compliance. This is accomplished through a security program that inclues identifying risks, conducting audits, analyzing vulnerabilities, benchmarking controls, assessing policies, and generating compliance reports.
- Identifying cloud security risks,
- Carrying out a cloud security audit to document current controls and gauge the strengths and vulnerabilities of current systems,
- Analyzing gaps in current capabilities that might weaken cloud security, then advising solutions to address them.
- Measuring security maturity by benchmarking current controls and practices against industry best practices and standards.
- Assessing the effectiveness of current cloud security policies and how they fit with the set business goals.
- Generating reports on compliance with the CIS Framework, AWS Well-Architected Framework, and Microsoft Azure Best Practices.
Reliable Cloud Security With AWA
The AWA International Group, a division of I.S. Partners, knows that cloud environment security is important for your growing organization today and needs to be ready for the demands of tomorrow. Contact the AWA group for more information.